sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2009

american diabetes ass.

In the next 24 hours, diabetes will claim the lives of 200 people. With your help, we can stop it.
Donate Today

I want diabetes stopped! Will you join me?Dear rodrigo,

I have diabetes. And knowing that three more people will be diagnosed in the next minute is not acceptable to me. I want to change the future — for them, for YOU and for me.

That's why I've been a volunteer with the American Diabetes Association for more than 23 years. I want us all to see the day when none of us will have to test our blood glucose multiple times a day … interrupt what we're doing for an injection … or worry about debilitating complications like blindness, heart disease and worse.

Together we can stop diabetes.
Make a tax-deductible donation today »

I've been living with type 1 for 26 years. My sister, my niece, and several of my friends have diabetes, too. So I know firsthand the toll it takes on people who are living with this deadly disease, and their families. I want diabetes stopped!

I know so many families whose finances are strained by the high cost of treating diabetes. You probably do, too. I have friends who've lost their insurance and are counting every test strip and re-using needles to save money. No one should have to live that way.

Your year-end gift is tax-deductible - give now!I am determined to stop diabetes — for them, for YOU, for me, and for all of our families. Will you join me? Please. Give a year-end gift to help today »

Your gift will help us reach out and provide services to families living with diabetes, support education programs and advocacy, and fund innovative, vital research that will save lives. Together we will find the cure for diabetes.

You can add special meaning to your year-end donation, too, by making it in honor of or in memory of a loved one.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season.
George J. Huntley
George J. Huntley, CPA
Chair of the Board
American Diabetes Association


P.S. Donate by December 31st for your 2009 tax deduction. Please bookmark our website at www.diabetes.org/waystogive2009 so you can visit us often and find us easily as you finalize your year-end giving plans.


Facebook Share on Facebook Twitter Share on Twitter
FUENTE:
Saludos,
 
RODRIGO  GONZALEZ  FERNANDEZ
DIPLOMADO EN RSE DE LA ONU
DIPLOMADO EN GESTION DEL CONOCIMIMIENTO DE ONU
Renato Sánchez 3586, of 10 teléfono: 56-2451113
Celular: 93934521
WWW.CONSULTAJURIDICA.BLOGSPOT.COM
SANTIAGO-CHILE
Solicite nuestros cursos y asesoría en Responsabilidad social empresarial-Lobby corporativo-Energías renovables. Calentamiento Global- Gestión del conocimiento-Liderazgo,Energias Renovables.(Para OTEC, Universidades, Organizaciones )